Thursday, March 10, 2011

Taking the good with the bad

Good: I have an interview with the peace corps on April 1st! I'm quite excited. I have been thinking and discussing peace corps and whether I want to go for it and now that I'm starting the process I feel that this really is what I want to do. I know that I'm gonna require a lot of patience the next couple of months as I go through the application process but it will be worth it in the end. And if I'm not chosen to serve in the peace corps, well that the fun of life, there's always something else to do.

Bad: Something that I'm really committed to and truly enjoy has been a cause of great stress in my life. I don't want to be burnt out but I totally am.

Good: I made delicious salmon dinner for the roomies tonight and invited over the neighbor. It was a lot of fun!

Good and bad: Tomorrow is my last day with my second graders. There has been a lot of stress from this placement for certain reasons so I'm relieved but I will also really miss those kids. Apparently they have a surprise for me tomorrow, which they actually haven't told me. They just keep saying, "we have a surprise for you on Friday!"

Health update: I'm not gonna weigh myself now cause I know it won't be good. But I'm going for a run now so that's good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment