Friday, June 10, 2011

No more pencils, no more books! No more teacher's dirty looks!

I'm officially done with student teaching!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooo!

Holly P's family is in town and it's her sister's birthday so we are making dinner tonight. It smells delicious and I'm pretty excited. We have been working on getting everything ready for our hoedown party tomorrow all week. I still need boots and a hat so I should probably get on that. Tami dropped off some bales of hay just now and they are in the backyard. We are really pulling out all the stops with this one. We're gonna have some food, including pigs in a blanket and lots of drinks. I even popped a hole in a watermelon and stuck a bottle of vodka in it. It's been three days and it's almost empty, ha ha. Should be a lot of fun!

So I posted on facebook that I will be looking for a new place to live soon. A couple people responded, one of which was my cousin, Alisha. She just bought a house with her fiance and they said I could rent out the extra room. I think that this will probably be my best choice. I'm going to go check out their house and everything later this week. It's just exciting to have some options and maybe know what I'm going to be doing for the next six months.

I'm bent on learning the guitar. I borrowed one of my brother's and went and got it re-stringed. I've started playing around with some videos on youtube to learn a thing or two but I really want to take lessons. My brother Jake said he was interested too so when he gets back from Ireland in a week I'll have to bug him about it.

I leave you with this: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment