Thursday, August 27, 2015

What to do with those cute, monthly baby pics

So I did the Pinterest thing and took pictures of my son each month until his first birthday.

See, isn't he cute! (By the way, this is my favorite chair. It was my mom's and Chris had it recovered for me for Christmas.) I love being able to see how much he's grown each month with each of these pictures. Of course I shared them on the Facebook so all my friends and family could see how adorable my little man is, however I wanted to put them up somewhere in my home too. I searched for a picture frame that had twelve spots but I couldn't find one I really liked or didn't cost a fortune. But a friend of mine did this super cute bunting banner with pictures of her son at each month for his birthday party (crazy- she and I had our babies on the same day in the same hospital!). Well it inspired me to do something similar with my photos. Here was the end result:

Way cheaper than the frames I was looking at and cuter too! All I did was use some jute and these tiny clothespins I found at the Walmart. Easy peasy! Hooray for creative, cheap solutions!





No comments:

Post a Comment